About the Role
The Real Time Analyst will become a subject matter expert on workforce planning and intraday operation fundamentals including: real-time queue monitoring, skilling, reporting, escalating known issues, and tools troubleshooting in a global customer support operation. Real Time Analysts may also be asked for insights and recommendations for process improvements based on trends and ad hoc reporting/tasks as assigned by the Workforce Manager or Vendor Operations. This role also works with support leaders to ensure service levels are reached throughout the day. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong analytical and communicative skills.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Monitor/adjust queues, agent utilization, and same-day staffing to ensure service levels and staffing needs are met.
- Interact with Vendor leaders on staffing, call trends, and general troubleshooting across multi-site contact centers.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal support team on intraday requests.
- Report out on staffing, contact and service level drivers, and historical data.
- Assist with call center tool provisioning and near-term offline planning.
- Work across departments and teams to deliver steady operations around our contact centers.
We’re excited about you because…
- You are a strong observer – you love finding details in the mundane and approach requests with curiosity.
- You are results-oriented, and are constantly evaluating how and whether your activities are achieving the desired, measurable impact.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing team-oriented environment.
- You are a communicator, comfortable with speaking to internal and external partners at all levels.
- You have demonstrated knowledge and understanding of key call center performance metrics such as service level, AHT, adherence, etc.
- You have 2+ years of experience in contact centers, including 1 year as a real time analyst or in planning/reporting.
- You have experience with outsourced call centers (preferred).
- You have a strong analytical mindset and multi-tasker.
- You are fluent with Google Suite.
- You have reporting experience including strong skills within Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- You have experience with Salesforce preferred but not required.
- You are a self-starter with excellent follow-up skills.
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national
businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.