About the Team
On the Inside Sales team, our mission is to promote growth in local economies by building connections with businesses across the nation and promoting the DoorDash platform.
About the Role
We’re looking for an Bilingual (French & English) Account Executive in Montreal, Quebec or Phoenix, Arizona to bring the best local and regional small and mid-size merchants on to DoorDash’s platform. Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, you’ll be focused on leading the sales cycle and closing partnerships with prospective merchants in the Canadian market while promoting the DoorDash brand.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Help transform the way restaurants monetize through our on-demand delivery service
- Create a great first impression with merchants and build a pipeline of qualified leads
- Lead the full sales cycle to attain new business from small to mid-size merchants
- Master email marketing automation tools to creatively engage prospects
- Make a high volume of calls and emails to prospects daily
We're excited about you because…
- You have fluent proficiency in French and English (speaking and writing)
- You have 2+ years of experience in a high volume sales environment with working knowledge of the Canadian market
- You have experience in SMB business to business sales
- You have managed a full sales cycle and have been in a closing or lead generation sales role
- You have experience being top 20 on your sales team
- You are genuinely curious about people, local businesses, and technology
- You have a dynamic personality with a customer-focused mindset
- You are creative, persistent and passionate about sales
- You can transform to new situations quickly and think on your feet
- You are comfortable working in a scaling startup environment
- You enjoy being in a environment that values collaboration
- You are experienced with Salesforce and Google Suite
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.