About the Role
We are looking for Workday Systems Engineer for Enterprise Systems team. The candidate will support DoorDash’s IT and People teams by building integrations and solutions within Workday and other ancillary HR systems. The ideal candidate will partner with various business users and be responsible for full life cycle of Workday technical solutions.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Design and build integrations between Workday and various internal and external systems using Workday technologies including Studio, EIBs, Core Connectors, PICOF/PECI, etc.
- Build Reports such as complex advanced, matrix, trending, composite reports and dashboards using Report Writer.
- Support existing integrations and functionality by monitoring and be a point of contact for business teams for technical help.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather business requirements, design and implement solutions, conduct testing, and ensure successful release and user adoption.
- Recommend improvement opportunities and continuously innovate across the Workday platform.
- Serve as the integrations lead for all Workday upgrades, improvements, implementations, and releases.
- Partner with HR team to review security, business process overview and compliance efforts in alignment with audit requirements (SOC and SOX)
- Engage with Workday community to understand technology capabilities and recommend solutions that address business needs.
We’re excited about you because…
- 3+ years of Workday integration development and support experience.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Workday Studio, EIBs, Core Connectors, PECI, and Cloud Connectors, Document Transformation.
- Expertise in data transformation languages including XSLT, XTT/ETV.
- Expertise in building complex reports and dashboards using Report Writer.
- Ability to think outside the box in using Workday frameworks to automate and optimize processes.
- Functional understanding of core HR business terminology and practices.
- Data visualization and ability to tell a story with data to deliver useful insights to the business.
- Proven ability to audit, maintain, and provide good judgment in utilizing confidential HR information.
- Experience with Workday cloud platform is a plus.
- Workday certification is preferred.
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.