DoorDash is missioned to disrupt the future of delivery logistics in the three-sided marketplace: customer, merchants, and drivers. We have achieved exponential growth since the foundation in 2013, and we're proud to have become the top food delivery service in the US. The company is at the pivotal point of transforming the user experience to the next level, as all three-sided marketplace continues to grow fast and the business expands beyond the food delivery.
DoorDash's product design team is looking for experienced UX content strategists to help build world-class experiences for our users. This is a product focused role, so you'll have an opportunity to inform and influence key product and design decisions. You'll also be able to establish the foundations of the discipline and evangelize them throughout the company.
What You'll Do
- Own the end-to-end UX content strategy process from ideation to execution across multiple projects
- Create and implement user-centric solutions that holistically align with business goals and user needs
- Act as the UX content stakeholder for multiple cross-functional teams
- Establish and evangelize UX content standards and guidelines
What We're Looking For
- Minimum 4-7 years of UX content strategy experience with a strong portfolio of end-to-end projects
- Proven track record of cross-functional collaboration with Product, Design, and UX research teams
- A firm understanding of user-centric design and product development best practices
- Excellent storytelling and communication skills
- Self-awareness and a 'can-do' attitude
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Check out what's the latest with DoorDash:
DoorDash Design website: https://doordash.design/
DoorDash Design blog: https://medium.com/design-doordash
DoorDash blog: https://blog.doordash.com/
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.