About the Team
At DoorDash, people are our most important asset. We started the HR Program Management Team to help and facilitate strategic projects and programs within the People Team to help our internal teams make the most of their people. This will allow our internal teams to make more informed, strategic decisions when embarking on a new process, program or systems here at DoorDash. We’re looking for specialists to help us scale DoorDash’s enormous growth. Come help shape a best in class HR Program Management team at DoorDash.
About the Role
DoorDash HR is looking for a Sr. Configuration Analyst to implement business decisions and strategic initiatives across the HR organization. You will configure the Advanced Comp module in Workday and you’ll work cross-functionally to achieve business goals in implementing and configuring the new HRIS (Workday) at DoorDash.
This role is based in Phoenix, AZ and will report to the Head of HR Program Management initially.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Work cross functionally to implement business requirements for the new HRIS (Workday) using your broad Workday experiences to configure the Advanced Comp module in Workday
- Identify, prioritize, and implement best practices from a solutions perspective for Advanced Comp in Workday based on gathered requirements
- Work closely with implementation teams to ascertain best possible configuration solution
- Track operational status metrics and set strategic goals to track the weekly/monthly/quarterly progress of the project
- Ensure data integrity by understanding and identifying opportunities to improve the back end data structure by working closely with the HR Operations team
- Help build data governance with single source of truth requirements documentation execution
- Work fearlessly in uncovering underlying issues or business problems and turn those issues into solutions within the HRIS
We’re excited about you because…
- You know Workday Advanced Comp like the back of your hand and have worked with Comp Teams to configure as such.You also dabble in HCM, Performance & Goals, Absence, Time Tracking and some Advanced Comp knowledge, but Advanced Comp is your jam
- You are a strong business thinker, able to use ‘first principles’ to solve challenging business problems at their root level
- You are data-driven, able to analyze data with strong attention to detail and accuracy, and passionate about telling the story behind the data hence turning the data into configuration
- You are a self-motivated, rapid learner, excited about developing your analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are results-oriented, always evaluating whether our team's activities are achieving the desired, measurable impact
- You are an owner, always looking for opportunities to learn and better your work product
- You are comfortable and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- You have a BA/BS degree in quantitative or business fields, or equivalent work experience
- You have 4+ years of work experience in HRIS implementation/configuration, Domestic and International, management consulting, or other quantitative role at a tech company
- You have an analytical mindset and a “People First” mentality with demonstrated ability to work through complex, ambiguous problems using data and creating configuration solutions based on that data
- You have strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in more than 3,300 cities across the United States and Canada.
We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities and local economies work. Make no mistake, it isn’t going to be easy, and our mission isn’t for the faint of heart. But if you’re daring, and you want to make a dent, let’s chat. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.