About the Team
At DoorDash, our software engineers work on everything from backend systems to user interfaces, to scaling products that automate human processes and make deliveries happen as fast as possible. The CICD team is part of the Core Infrastructure organization that builds and operates reliable, scalable and repeatable cloud infrastructure for DoorDash developers to ship great products quickly and reliably.
The CICD team focuses on how to get all the work of our development teams safely and quickly into our production environments. They have a wide skill set, including coding, systems design, architecture, integration, and overall understanding of scale and developer productivity. The systems and tools they build are used by all DoorDash developers!
About the Role
Your responsibilities include:
- Design, build, operate and maintain tools and infrastructure for building, testing and deploying software into production
- Lead projects that make the process of shipping code to production a fast and enjoyable experience
- Protect our customer experience by automating all aspects of software deployment
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Make DoorDash the best place to develop services and applications
- Have the ability to improve all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Enable all DoorDash developers to launch great products for our customers
- Work with stakeholders and infrastructure teams to keep us close to the cutting edge of technology
- Join a growing company and grow right along with us
We’re excited about you because…
- You have at least 5 years experience in an software engineering role
- You have experience working on developer tools and infrastructure
- You love making other developers more productive
- You apply a product mindset to infrastructure
- You love systems and software and are competent in both
Nice to have…
Experience with these specific technologies or similar alternatives is helpful for this role:
- Jenkins and Groovy
- Tool and service development in Java, Kotlin, Python and/or Golang
- Java language ecosystem
- Kubernetes and Helm
- AWS and Terraform
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, the base salary range in Colorado for this position is $153,000 - $207,000, plus opportunities for equity and commission. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.