About the team
On the Post Sales team, our mission is to empower merchants to grow their business by tailoring our products to fit their needs and promote growth in their local economies.
About the role
We’re looking for a Partner Manager to join our scaling Inside Sales team. Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, you will cultivate relationships, and promote satisfaction and growth with a large book of valued merchant accounts on the DoorDash platform.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Help promote merchant and DoorDash revenue by employing a proactive, consultative approach to a merchant’s business
- Perform against a revenue growth quota by promoting the use of new products, programs, and initiatives.
- Use data to determine specific recommendations to improve merchant success
- Promote DoorDash products and internal tools to accomplish positive outcomes for merchants
We're excited about you because...
- You have a Bachelor's degree; 2+ years of experience in account management, sales, or customer service; or an equivalent combination of both education and experience
- You have a dynamic personality with a customer - focused mindset
- You are creative, persistent and passionate about sales
- You enjoy being in a environment that values collaboration
- You can transform to new situations quickly and think on your feet
- You are comfortable interpreting and deriving insights from data
- You are tech-savvy and navigate sales and internal tools quickly (Salesforce, Outreach, Sales Navigator, Google Apps)
- You take ownership and can grow in a scaling startup environment
- You have experience in the tech, restaurant, or logistics industries (a plus)
- You are bilingual in Spanish, French, or Mandarin (a plus)
Why you'll love working at DoorDash...
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.