This role is based in our Dallas, TX location.
This position requires an active Texas Real Estate license.
Door.com is a next generation real estate transaction platform spanning real estate brokerage, mortgage and title.
The Account Executive position is an inside sales role which requires a licensed Real Estate Agent to serve as an industry & market expert for prospects considering selling their home. As an Account Executive, you will conduct virtual, consultative meetings with potential home sellers to develop & present home valuations; advise on local market condition; walk through Door’s real estate sales process and discuss listing & selling strategies in order to secure clients for our Real Estate Operations team.
Our Account Executives work diligently to quickly build rapport & trust with each prospect while delivering an unparalleled service experience. They earn competitive salaries and have uncapped commission potential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management & execution of sales cycle (from the time the appointment is scheduled until the property goes live on market) includes:
- Confirmation & securing of appointment attendance
- Use of interactive tool for developing valuation based on home facts & market data
- Facilitation of Virtual Listing Presentation
- Post-presentation advising, answering of questions, and follow up
- Execution of representation agreement
- General oversight of “onboarding” or “listing preparation” process
- Active and consistent follow up, objection handling & advising of opportunities in pipeline
- Detailed pipeline data management and activity logging in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Qualifications & Skills:
- Active Texas Real Estate License (required).
- Preferred Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday
- 1-2 years of successful inside sales, residential real estate, SaaS or customer service/support experience
- Experience using a consultative, solution/service-based sales methodology desired
- Ability to quickly & effectively develop trust & rapport in relationships with prospective clients
- Ability to function at a high level, within a fast-paced, upbeat and rapidly-scaling environment
- Proven record of success achieving quota as a member of a self-starting sales team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Adaptability and the ability to adopt, refine and adjust to new processes and organizational growth & change
- Solid understanding of technical applications used for selling such as MS Office Suite, videoconferencing technology, etc.