Are you looking for a way to make a difference using your vast knowledge of Microsoft CRM? Would you like to expand your skill set while delivering great solutions to your customers? Are you a coding ninja who just wants to find a way to learn and grow with an upstart in the Real Estate Technology Business? If so, read on.
Door has an immediate opening for a die-hard Solutions-focused engineer/coder who knows the ins and outs of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This is not a user role, but rather a position for an SME who wants to be so much more. This role will participate in design, development, testing and support of CRM Features applications and Integrations. The role will also ensure successful delivery of business capabilities.
The ideal candidate will bring strong experience in developing technical solutions in the CRM Space.
As a valued member of the Technology Team, you will provide technical leadership for projects and actively engage with internal and external customers. With an understanding of the big picture, you will be able to develop solutions independently or as part of a team.
- 4-5 years of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Development experience; certification preferred
- A Joy for learning new skills and technologies
- Passionate about conveying knowledge
- Excellent problem-solving skills both at the front line and incident to problem management
- Experience in establishment and adherence to coding standards
- Communicates effectively with colleagues, clients (strong client facing skills), and technology team members
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks as well as changing priorities
- Proven ability to work independently and on a team as required
- MS Financial Systems - Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Power BI, C/C3#, Node.js and React.js Experience preferred
- ETL experience preferred
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in a SCRUM/Agile delivery environment
- Experience Participating in Solutions Design
- Design and development of custom CRM plug-ins
- Implementation of custom CRM workflows
- Custom entity forms
- Custom Portals
- Custom CRM web applications
- Implementing and deploying Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Configuring the application to meet a client's requirements using PowerApps, PowerPlatform, and CDS/Microsoft Dynamics
- Use and Customization of SDK Tool Kit
- Understanding the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code Design and integration of business processes and data flows between CRM applications and other applications
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology preferred or the equivalent in experience.