(This position is an Independent Contractor position and requires a California Real Estate license)
Looking for a great way to get your foot in the door with a progressive real estate company? This opportunity might be for you! As a next generation, technology enabled residential real estate brokerage, our priority is to help clients buy or sell their homes with as much visibility, transparency and expertise as possible.
Door is looking for support from Associate Showing Agents to aid in home showings for Door clients in our continuously growing markets.
Associate Showing Agent Overview:
- Forget closings and commission negotiations: earn flat-rate compensation by focusing on home-showing appointments scheduled by Door, for Door clients
- Work as little or as often as you’d like! Set your own schedule and commute by coordinating with Door staff regarding availability on a weekly basis
- Convey overall client satisfaction, interest, and eligibility with our Contractor Coordinator at ease with Door’s online resources made accessible to you
- Active California Real Estate license
- eKey Subscription and ability to open Supra iBox
- Reliable mode of transportation and valid driver’s license
- Technology driven with a GPS access, smartphone, and personal laptop
- Extensive knowledge of service area’s neighborhoods and home trends
- Ability to locate properties and plan routes prior to appointments
- Well organized with strong time management skills
- Possess a communication style that is direct and constructive, setting and maintaining client expectations throughout entire engagement