(This position is a full time position based in Dallas Texas and requires an Arizona Real Estate license)
Looking for a great way to get your foot in the door with a progressive real estate company? This opportunity might be for you! As a next generation, technology enabled residential real estate brokerage, our priority is to help clients buy or sell their homes with as much visibility, transparency and expertise as possible.
As we expand to new markets, Door is looking to hire an Arizona Real Estate licensed Agent based in Dallas, Texas.
There are a number of key differences between a real estate agent role at Door versus traditional real estate agencies.
- Full Time, Salaried Employment : Door Agents are not commissioned salespeople, but instead are salaried and employed full-time with benefits.
- Team Based : Each client has an assigned agent to walk them through the buying or selling process from the beginning to the end, but our team-based approach allows for agents to also have personal time.
- Lead Generation : Door Agents spend zero percent of their time looking for new clients, which allows for them to spend 100% of their time focused on helping clients buy or sell their home.
The Ideal candidate thrives in the following areas:
- People-centric : Excel at developing and maintaining client relationships from inception to transaction close
- Clear communicator : Communication style is direct & constructive, thereby setting & maintaining clear client expectations throughout the entire engagement
- Problem Solver : Able to quickly and effectively address challenges as they emerge
- Driven to achieve : Focused on helping each client get the best possible transaction experience in the most efficient manner
- Focused : Organizational skills allow the agent to balance the needs of many clients simultaneously within a fast paced environment
- Flexible : Able to adjust well to change, both within our dynamic growth environment & within each client engagement
- Team player : Excels in a team-oriented environment