Are you looking to change the world? Do you have the need to make your mark on an industry? Are you all about delivering products which create a memorable experience throughout the user journey? If so, read on.
Door is hiring a Director of Product Management for our Product Development Team in Dallas, TX.
The Director of Product Management will be responsible for developing new and extended features for our E-commerce Platform. Using their knowledge of Consumer and B2B E-commerce engagement, the Director of Product Management will be responsible for defining interactive use cases for our Consumer and Agent Enablement platform. Driving multiple projects concurrently, this role will report directly to the CTO. In addition, this person will play a key leadership role by helping the company grow and achieve its business objectives. The candidate must be motivated, take initiative, be a team player, and be able to scale in a fast-growing, rapidly changing environment.
Own and drive a rapidly scaling product roadmap and product priorities on operational and strategic levels.
- Drive the product team to successfully execute on the roadmap and lead efforts of all stages of the SDLC
- Understand customer use cases and align with Product and Marketing strategies
- Clearly and effectively communicate product strategy, functionality, and requirements to internal and external stakeholders
- Research competitive landscape and adjust product roadmaps to address the relevant markets
- Own Product ecosystem
- Oversee strategic investments and leader steering committees
- Justify any resource or financial allocation against overall business value
- Collaborate with Engineering Leaders to execute governance and technology transformations
Desired Skills And Experience
- 7+ years B2C and/or B2B product management experience or combination of the two
- Proven track record of collaboration with product marketing and engineering teams to drive results
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence others and lead cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrable background in writing product management content (product requirement documents, design specification, user guides, etc.)
- Experience in working with internal and external customers
- Teambuilding and mentorship skills preferred
- Familiarity with PMI and Pragmatic Marketing methods preferred
- Bachelor's degree required