Looking for a better place to work with more opportunities and a great team? Do you want to work with the latest technologies and help influence the technical direction of the company? Then you could be a candidate to join our growing team of e-commerce engineers!
Door is redefining the way Consumers buy and sell real estate. A well-funded startup whose leadership team has delivered products and services to all levels of business. This is an exciting time to join us as our growth takes us across the country.
Our entire team is located in Dallas, just off the tollway, and we use the latest tools such as Slack, Invision, and Jira to communicate across the company. You need to be fluent in English (reading + writing) as you will work in a fast-paced environment where continuous experimentation, innovation, and discussion are the norm.
Never worked with Python? Not a problem! Experience with any backend language (node, java, elixir, etc) will be sufficient.
If this new opportunity sounds interesting to you please apply now. Make sure to include a copy of your resume and any code samples you would like us to review.
- Expert understanding of at least one backend language (python, node, php, elixir, etc)
- 2+ years experience with React
- 4+ years experience with Git
- 4+ years experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience working in a team setting using agile processes
- Enthusiastic about building great products using best practices
- Self-starter with proactive communication and attention to detail
- CS degree or equivalent – Code Bootcamps on a case by case basis
- Fluent in English
- No sponsorship benefits currently being offered
Door believes in doing the right thing in how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards and empower an open workplace where we strive to treat everyone with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we change the way the e-commerce companies around the world do business.