Door is a next generation real estate transaction platform designed to reduce the anxiety, improve the client service and reduce the transaction costs associated with home ownership.
Door Real Estate takes great pride in delivering high quality property listings quickly to the market on behalf of our clients. The Signage Assistant will be a fundamental asset to our day-to-day operations as well as play a key role in displaying our fresh and sharp branding. The Signage Assistant must be comfortable with yard sign assembly, delivery, installation, removal and maintenance.
This position will report directly to the Transaction Coordinators.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinating with the Transaction Coordinators on the timely delivery and installation of yard signs to property locations across Austin
- Selecting an ideal spot to install a yard sign on a home’s front yard (and upon request, the backyard) to maximize exposure to potential buyers and not break a sprinkler line.
- Proper assembly of yard signs using hand tools
- Coordinating with Listing Agents on the timely removal of yard signs after property sale closing
- Storing yard signs at our storage facility
- Maintaining yard signs by replacing parts and cleaning
- Maintaining a well organized, tidy and accessible storage facility
- Reporting on yard sign inventory and assist with ordering and delivery of new yard signs
- Must have High school diploma or higher
- Pass a criminal background check
- Must possess a valid driver’s license; a vehicle and a cellphone
- Previous experience working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to locate properties and plan routes accordingly
- Must be self-motivated and require little supervision of activities
- Ability to assemble signs (tools will be provided)
- Flexible schedule and availability on Saturdays
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to drive yard stakes into the ground and lift 40 lbs
- Be friendly and professional
- Maintain a professional appearance