Door is a next-generation, technology-enabled real estate agency.
Our client experience begins with the Client Management team whose job is to educate, qualify, and ultimately convert each lead into a Door client. The best candidates for this role have a passion for client service and technology, and have the ability to multi-task with a high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
There are a number of key differences between a client management role at Door versus lead generation roles at traditional real estate agencies.
- No Cold Calls : This is not a sales job and there is no “cold calling.” Client managers work with inbound leads that are generated by our marketing team through Door’s marketing efforts and referral programs.
- Lead Generation : Our agents spend zero percent of their time looking for new clients, and rely on the Client Managers as the primary point of contact between our inbound lead flow and our agents.
Our top Client Managers thrive in the following areas:
- Multi-tasking : Able to communicate effectively on the phone by gathering critical lead information, taking meticulous notes and coordinating schedules.
- High Attention to Detail : Able to perform at a very high level of detail with multiple activities operating simultaneously.
- Exceptional Follow Through : Candidate must be driven by completing scheduled and unscheduled responsibilities.
- Clear communicator : Direct and constructive communication style.
This position requires an active Texas Real Estate License.
This position is based in our Dallas office and reports directly to the Lead Client Manager.