(All current Door Agent roles for our Houston market positions require either a Texas real estate license, or the candidate to be in the process of completing their Texas real estate license.)
Door is a next-generation, technology enabled real estate agency where the role of our agents is 100% focused on client experience and service rather than sales and lead generation. The best candidates for this role have a passion for real estate, technology and client service.
There are a number of key differences between a real estate agent role at Door versus traditional real estate agencies.
- Full Time, Salaried Employment : Door Agents are not commissioned salespeople, but instead are salaried and employed full-time with benefits.
- Team Based : Each client has an assigned agent to walk them through the buying or selling process from the beginning to the end, but our team-based approach allows for agents to also have personal time.
- Lead Generation : Door Agents spend zero percent of their time looking for new clients, which allows for them to spend 100% of their time focused on helping clients buy or sell their home.
Our top Door Agents thrive in the following areas:
- People-centric : Excel at developing and maintaining client relationships from inception to transaction close
- Clear communicator : Communication style is direct & constructive, thereby setting & maintaining clear client expectations throughout the entire engagement
- Problem Solver : Able to quickly and effectively address challenges as they emerge
- Driven to achieve : Focused on helping each client get the best possible transactional experience in the most efficient manner
- Focused : Organizational skills allow the agent to balance the needs of many clients simultaneously within a fast paced environment
- Flexible : Able to adjust well to change, both within our dynamic growth environment & within each client engagement
- Team player : Excels in a team-oriented environment
This position will report directly to the Lead Buyers Agent or Lead Listing Agent.