(All current Escrow Officer roles for our Dallas-Fort Worth market positions require prior experience as a licensed Escrow Officer)
Rapidly growing independent title insurance agency seeks experienced residential Escrow Officer. Candidate must be self-starter and interested in a high pressure and high reward role. This position is best suited for an energetic multi-tasker that is willing to move fast and get transactions closed on an expedited basis.
Escrow Officer must thrive in the following areas:
- People-first : Develop & maintain client and counterparty relationships from inception to transaction close
- Clear communicator : Natural communication style must be constructively direct, thereby proactively setting & maintaining clear expectations throughout the entire transaction
- Problem Solver : Able to quickly and effectively address challenges as they emerge
- Driven to achieve : Focused on assuring each deadline is clearly identified, communicated and achieved
- Multi-tasker : Organizational skills allow the Escrow Assistant to balance the needs of many transactions simultaneously
- Flexible : Able to adjust well to change, both within our dynamic company environment & within each individual transaction
- Team player : Thrive in our team-oriented environment
This position will report directly to the VP of Operations of Door Title.