(All current Door Agent roles for our Dallas-Fort Worth market positions require either a Texas real estate license, or the candidate to be in the process of completing their Texas real estate license.)
Door is a next-generation, technology enabled real estate agency where the role of our agents is focused on client experience and service rather than sales and lead generation. The best candidates for this role have a passion for real estate, technology and client service.
There are a number of key differences between a real estate agent role at Door versus traditional real estate agencies.
- Full Time, Salaried Employment : Door Agents are not commission-only salespeople, but instead are salaried and employed full-time with benefits.
- Team Based : Each client has an assigned agent to walk them through the buying or selling process from the beginning to the end, but our team-based approach allows for agents to also have personal time.
- Lead Generation : Door Agents are handed clients by a dedicated sales team that handles and qualifies all inbound leads, so our agents can focus on client service and satisfaction.
Our top Door Agents thrive in the following areas:
- People-centric : Excel at developing and maintaining client relationships from inception to transaction close
- Clear communicator : Communication style is direct & constructive, thereby setting & maintaining clear client expectations throughout the entire engagement
- Problem Solver : Able to quickly and effectively address challenges as they emerge
- Driven to achieve : Focused on helping each client get the best possible transactional experience in the most efficient manner
- Focused : Organizational skills allow the agent to balance the needs of many clients simultaneously within a fast paced environment
- Flexible : Able to adjust well to change, both within our dynamic growth environment & within each client engagement
- Team player : Excels in a team-oriented environment
This position will report directly to the Lead Buyers Agent or Lead Listing Agent.