We are Domosapiens- uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision-maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, your job responsibilities will include customer billings, cash collections, payment processing, contract reviews, customer analysis, and several other ad-hoc tasks. Domo offers an exciting and evolving environment and a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing tech company.
- Respond to customer and internal inquiries in a timely manner and with a helpful and productive response;
- Review customer contracts to ensure proper set-up in our accounting system;
- Timely invoice customers per their contract;
- Ensure timely collection of outstanding customer balances;
- Perform special projects as needed.
- BA/AA degree in accounting;
- 1 or more years of experience in Accounting;
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles;
- Analytical, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and other MS office programs;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize upon the various responsibilities and understand the interdependencies of others within the function of this role;
- Detail-oriented, dependable, and have a strong work ethic;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Ability to work remotely on US flexible hours.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.