Product Marketing Manager
We are Domosapiens- uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision-maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for strategy and technical product marketing deliverables of Domo products and solutions focused on our end-to-end data platform, BI / analytics, and data applications.
The remit is broad, with deep data foundations and gives you the opportunity to work across many stakeholder groups to develop and execute specific GTM needs and deploy demonstrable solutions around making data more actionable.
You will craft the messaging and positioning for products and you'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer benefits are crucial.
You will have a key understanding of Domo’s complete data platform and data app capabilities, their buyers and buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the various sales and marketing teams to enable them to be successful in growing the business.
Your role will be critical in go-to-market efforts and sales enablement, training, and project management for Domo’s enterprise and corporate sales teams. You will also support efforts to bolster our vertical solutions through industry best practices.
- Develop product positioning, product messaging, and competitive positioning;
- Market intelligence for BI/analytics, data apps, cloud data integration, data pipelines, governance, and DSML – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition;
- Work with internal teams on lead generation campaigns with the Field Marketing teams and Revenue/Sales organization;
- Build Domo data applications and demos—Creating cutting edge content that resonates with key data and business leaders
- Create quarterly marketing plans including program elements, key performance indicators (KPIs), and continuous progress updates;
- Work with marketing team on key marketing deliverables for corporate and industry events including agendas, presentations, signage, and logistics;
- Excellent technical copywriting, presentation, and verbal communication skills;
- Superior ability to build relationships with peers among product management, marketing and sales;
- Strong team player, results oriented, metrics driven and capable of working in a fast paced, changing environment;
- Strong leadership and management skills required.
- 2-5+ years experience in B2B enterprise software product marketing. With a strong skill set and understanding of the principles of product marketing and product management;
- Significant experience in technology business-to-business marketing, preferably in the area of business intelligence, data, analytics, data science or machine learning. Bachelor’s degree. MBA or emphasis in computer science a plus;
- Strong sense of teamwork and the ability to work cross-functionally (services, sales, Product Management etc.) to obtain consensus on marketing projects while keeping deliverables on track;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail while working under tight time constraints;
- Ability to schedule and prioritize work effectively in order to meet critical deadlines;
- Ability to think creatively and strategically;
- Experience supporting customer-facing organizations and customers;
- Experience in building data platform applications, BI dashboards, and demos a major plus;
- Ability to communicate and interface with technical and non-technical members of the organization;
- Passionate about technology and solving complex business problems;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, and high growth environment;
- Experience in BI, SaaS, Enterprise DB and mobile devices is a huge plus.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.