Corporate Sales Account Executive
Location: London, UK - Flexible. Covering UK&I Region.
The Corporate Sales Account Executive role at Domo could be the right opportunity for your next career move, with scope for progression to enterprise sales in the future. You will be selling our award-winning Business Cloud platform, giving companies BI leverage at Cloud scale, in record time. Domo offers a dynamic and innovative environment where you will be provided with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to accelerate your career in SaaS software sales.
The Corporate Sales Account Executive is an individual contributor role, responsible for acquiring new logos focusing on Commercial sized customer verticals. The territory represents companies with revenues up to $250m. This position is responsible for acquiring, expanding and managing new accounts. This is a critical market segment to Domo, and will require strategic selling, driving net new logo sales and expansion.
The successful candidate is self-motivated, highly driven and tenacious, and can demonstrate a track record of success and know-how across the full B2B sales cycle from qualification to contract close.
- Position Domo’s award-winning Cloud platform and value proposition across multiple verticals and personas
- Engage with prospect organisations to position Domo’s solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, customer references and analyst data
- Prospect, develop and close new business while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
- Meet and exceed direct sales goals within assigned territory
- Drive complex, value-led, multi-stakeholder sales cycles and effectively present Domo’s value proposition to both C-level business and IT stakeholders
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, qualification, evaluation, contract negotiations and close
- Effectively position and sell Domo to clients through initial phone conversations, face-to-face meetings, and product demonstrations
- Work strategically with Corporate Sales Leadership Team to develop a territory and target account plan to create a healthy pipeline that will yield overachievement in booking targets
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- Manage an individual sales pipeline to ensure an appropriate mix of prospects, new business opportunities and firm proposals
- Skilled at conducting sales both in person and via phone/web
- Acquire and maintain a thorough working knowledge of the company’s software platform and services and a deep understanding of their applications
- Ensure that all stages of the sales cycle are undertaken effectively and concurrently to achieve the required results whilst adhering to Domo’s chosen sales methodology - MEDDIC
- Identify and manage risk in your business activities and take responsibility for reporting risks in a timely, open and appropriate manner
- Forecast, manage and update pipeline activities using Domo’s CRM tool
- Minimum 3yrs+ experience of quota-carrying sales of SaaS business applications or software platforms with new logo business hunting experience
- Upsell and cross-sell into targeted strategic customer accounts
- Demonstrable track record of over-achievement of individual sales quotas
- Extensive experience in prospecting, driving, and closing complex sales cycles
- Experience in Business Intelligence, CRM, ERP enterprise software sales
- Proven track record of senior level stakeholder engagement on complex IT and Business led opportunities with referenceable client wins
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing his/her business
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence, Data Preparation, ETL, Analytics and Enterprise Data Warehouses. Understanding of Big Data and IoT is preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge of key Return on Investment and Total Cost of Ownership principles
- Experience with sales methodologies such as MEDDIC, Challenger, Sandler
- Accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment