We are Domosapiens- uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
Domo is seeking a Senior Corporate Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition Team and help the company achieve its growth objectives.
This role will lead and own the recruitment strategies needed to meet business objectives to bring top talent onboard. The successful candidate will be excited to establish and reinforce excellent recruiting processes and standards, build strong relationships with internal client groups, and contribute to the development of Domo’s external employment brand.
If you are hands-on, hard-working, effective brand ambassador, and are able to establish relationships with leaders across the business, this is an exceptional and unique opportunity to build something amazing and see your efforts directly impact the company’s success!
- Build and drive adoption of standardized, scalable hiring processes across the company, providing advice, coaching, and outstanding service to hiring managers in pursuit of achieving their hiring goals;
- Develop and execute best-in-class practices for end-to-end candidate experience, inclusive of sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, and onboarding;
- Drive full utilization of ATS across teams and hiring management;
- Provide strategic input to leadership regarding longer-term talent acquisition strategies and trends, including recruiting marketing efforts;
- Develop deep subject matter expertise of our business processes, systems, and products to represent the Company effectively and develop strategies in support of growth objectives;
- Identify long term sourcing pipelines through community resources and local/national university relationships and engagements;
- Identify effective brand awareness campaigns and programs;
- Provide regular status reports to the Head of Talent Acquisition and business partners;
- Provide hands on support with full lifecycle recruitment, as needed.
- 5-8 years of full life cycle recruiting experience in a corporate and/or technology/start up environment;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience;
- Proficiency with and experience implementing Applicant Tracking Systems;
- Experience sourcing, identifying, attracting, and securing talent through traditional and/or passive (creative) recruiting methods;
- Strong Communication & ability to "Sell" candidates on the company/position;
- Blended experience in both technical and non-technical recruiting;
- Proven experience sourcing and closing leadership candidates (Director-level and above);
- Self-starter mentality; comfortable with ambiguity, limited direction, and establishing something from nothing;
- Impeccable communication skills (both written and verbal) and attention to detail;
- Creativity, persistence, confidence and a relentlessly positive attitude are a must.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.