We are Domosapiens- uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision-maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
This role is responsible for the onboarding and ongoing education of various Domo revenue team members (AEs, ADMs, CSMs, Solution Consultants, and Sales Managers) and external partners (Channel, Technology, and App Solution Partners). This role will support a portfolio of learning programs and tailor the delivery to the diverse needs of our enablement teams. Programs supported include onboarding, product education, sales plays, certifications, and more. This is a visible role with the ability to make a great impact by curating content and curriculum, facilitating education remotely and in person, and measuring the ROI of our enablement programs.
This is a cross-functional role that will partner with key business stakeholders and other Enablement team members.
- With the Sr. Director of Global Sales Enablement, help perform detailed needs assessments in coordination with global partner leaders and sales leaders.Translate business needs into world-class enablement programs and plans;
- Secure buy-in and commitment within the cross-functional content supply chain (Product Marketing, Product team, and other SMEs) to create curricula and deliver against sales priorities;
- Build role-specific education and certification programs that always include the “WIIFM”, learning outcomes, and measurement of outcomes/success;
- Establish repeatable enablement team processes, with defined timing, deliverables, and reporting in Domo to drive accountability and measure and correlate impact;
- Develop education and learning paths for Domo’s partner community;
- Work with Partner Sales and Partner Marketing to establish a regular cadence of communications and education with Domo partner;
- Collaborate closely with other Sales Enablement team members.
- 3-5 years of enablement/readiness experience for an elite SaaS company operating at scale;
- Consistent track record of training sales teams to overachieve quota in both revenue and transactions;
- Experience with in-person and virtual training facilitation, adult learning best practices, and informal learning;
- Must have a strong grasp and understanding of the entire sales lifecycle and the challenges associated with a complex B2B sale;
- Proven project management skills and track record operating in a high-growth, fast pace environment;
- Excel at cross-functional collaboration, creative thinking, and problem solving;
- Experience with Seismic, SalesHood, or Gong is a plus;
- Expert in Sales Enablement tooling and Sales methodologies (Force Management Command of the Message, MEDDICC, Challenger, Sandler, etc.). Certifications are a plus;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an innate attention to detail (Word, PPT, etc.).
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.