We are Domosapiens- uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision-maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will ensure the success of our customers by illustrating how the Domo product will provide value to their company. You are responsible to develop and own important relationships with each customer to ensure continual expansion opportunities as well as yearly subscription renewals.
- Become knowledgeable of Domo’s solutions and service offerings, including SaaS business solutions and implementation methodologies and advanced service offerings;
- Manage customer relationships and become the trusted advisor for the customer. Secure yearly subscription renewals;
- Expand Domo footprint in current customer accounts by driving product adoption and up-sell opportunities of licenses and services;
- Work to ensure customer satisfaction with the Domo product by anticipating their needs, understanding the overall vision of their company and helping stakeholders achieve business success through the Domo platform.
- Strong organizational, managerial, and personal skills to successfully communicate and negotiate with internal and external customers;
- Technically adaptive, ability to learn new solutions, features/functionality, and communicate those in a value-added way to customers. Continuous learning mindset and detail-oriented approach to the Domo solution;
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas; self-motivated, and driven by results;
- Establish and drive client and internal relationships and communication. Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Manage customer relationships and become the trusted advisor for the customer to work with. Process and gather yearly subscription renewals;
- Experience of professional B2B selling and/or renewal experience in technology sales or client relationship management;
- Excellent presentation, and negotiation skills.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.