We are Domosapiens- uniquely skilled, passionate data lovers anchored in a culture of connectivity. We are transforming the way business is managed by putting real-time data into the hands of every decision-maker across organizations. Diversity is valued here because homogenized teams create echo chambers; and nobody benefits from that. The insight garnered from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences results in pioneering innovations across the organization and better experiences for our customers. The more diverse our talent, the more impactful the Domosphere becomes.
As an Account Development Manager - Sydney, you will help drive the growth of Domo’s products, services, and solutions. Account Development Managers are responsible for qualifying prospective customers and leads before meeting with Sales Executives. Includes following up on marketing generated responses, new market penetration, calling on decision makers, scrubbing data lists, webinar and event follow-up, and more.
- Support sales efforts by targeting and penetrating accounts utilizing outbound prospecting skills. In addition, candidate would work to qualify inbound calls, chats, and emails to build quality sales pipeline;
- Utilize Salesforce.com tool to ensure standard processes are followed during opportunity qualification, standard Q&A is utilized and opportunity tracking/ distribution rules are followed;
- Work with direct sales organizations to identify qualification improvements and ensure only qualified leads are passed;
- Assist customers in understanding Domo’s solution, and how we fit within their current infrastructure and business processes;
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover customer issues;
- Process problems, and translate need into business opportunities;
- Comfortable talking with prospects (internal/external) customers building relationships;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment while still providing quality opportunities and driving revenue;
- Exceed expectations while aiding the entire organization to do the same.
- Demonstrated results in the solutions-based selling process;
- Ability to work in a fluid/changing marketplace;
- Strong organizational, managerial, and personal skills to successfully communicate with internal and external customers;
- Maintain accurate client communication;
- Great verbal and written skills;
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas;
- Successful experience at new account development;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills;
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented;
- Proven prospecting management skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent professional experience;
- Previous sales experience, either inside or field sales;
- Proven success in developing new accounts and getting into new markets;
- Consistent over-achievement in past positions. Technically adept, self-motivated, and driven by results;
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience.
Domo is an equal opportunity employer.