Who we are
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What we are building
We are in the process of building a world class Quality Engineering Team to help our development teams hold a high bar on product and technology quality. Domino supports a variety of data science workloads and our clients rely on it for mission critical operations.
What your impact will be
- Features developed by our team are direct user facing and used daily by code-first data scientists doing important work - like COVID research - even small quality/usability/stability improvements can make our users happier and more efficient. It’s up to you how big of the impact you will make
- Your ownership of quality for the features will help the development team continue to raise our code quality and craftsmanship standards. Level them up by advocating for best QE practices and promoting latest industry standards
- Your input into test automation will help us deliver desired features to our users more frequently, reliably and with better quality
What we look for in this role
- 5+ years of software quality assurance engineering experience, including complex software products (ideally targeting a tech user)
- Knowledge of QA methodology and industry-standard testing and bug tracking tools
- Experience with data science workflows, distributed computing for data scientists and/or DevOps monitoring background (New Relic, Datadog, etc)
- Experience with Selenium or other automation framework
- Experience driving quality through process, instrumentation, requirements and testing
- Experience developing test strategies, test plans and test cases
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience with usability best practices; able to influence and improve user experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply