Who We Are
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What we are building
The GTM Strategy & Operations team is looking for an experienced Director, Sales Operations. This is a critical role in the Global Field Operations organization with primary responsibility for the analytics, processes, and data that support our Sales team. As the Director, Sales Operations you will partner with GTM Systems, Field Enablement, and Business Value Consulting, as well as leadership across the broader field organization, including Sales, BDR, Marketing, Partnerships, Customer Success, Business Intelligence, and Finance. You will report to the VP, GTM Strategy and Operations. Initially, this will be a senior individual contributor role requiring a blend of strategic vision and sustained hands-on work. If you want to have an outsized impact at a company at a massive inflection point, this is the role for you.
What your impact will be
- Partner with internal leaders to develop annual go-to-market plans including account segmentation and planning, sales coverage models, territory management, quota setting, and targets for new and upsell ARR.
- Monitor sales execution and performance, developing reports, dashboards, and analytics for bookings, sales performance and productivity, sales capacity and supporting resource ratios, sales cycle length, and other key metrics.
- Partner with the Marketing Operations and BDR teams to optimize the pipeline generation and lead flow processes to drive performance.
- Improve and scale sales-related processes; create and maintain process documentation.
- Partner with the Field Enablement team on content development and user training.
- Partner with the Finance team on compensation design and tracking and on operational and financial reporting.
- Partner with the Deal Desk and Customer Success teams on renewals processes and tracking, contract management, and entitlement.
- Ensure the integrity of our CRM data by proactively monitoring data integrity, identifying corrective measures, and driving remedial action in partnership with sales leaders and other stakeholders.
- As the function matures and the business dictates, build and lead a team to support continuing growth and scale of the GTM Operations function, while maintaining hands-on involvement.
- Develop or assist with executive analyses and presentations, including for company and board level reporting.
- Own initiatives and work-streams to drive process improvements and support leaders for strategic planning and decisions.
What we look for in this role
- 8+ years of experience in a Sales Operations or Revenue Operations role, preferably in an enterprise software / SaaS high-growth environment, helping build the function at similar scale.
- Experience in leading cross-functional workgroups and influencing executive stakeholders; experience building and leading a Sales Ops team strongly preferred.
- Expertise in sales segmentation, account tiering, territory planning, quota setting, forecasting, sales compensation, and sales performance metrics.
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience; expert level skills with Salesforce reports and dashboards for analyzing and modeling sales, marketing, and customer data.
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets skills; proficiency with Tableau.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills; intellectually curious with proven ability to develop insights and communicate them effectively at all organizational levels.
- Strong cross-functional acumen; experience as an effective business partner across functions, levels, and geographies, developing trusted collaborative relationships and driving successful business outcomes.
- Project management skills and ability to multitask, with a track record of meeting stakeholder needs under tight timelines and resource constraints.
- Excellent documentation, presentation, and verbal communication skills; ability to blend quantitative and qualitative information for effective storytelling.
- Familiarity with sales/marketing/customer success applications including Clari, Closeplan, People.ai, InsideView, LinkedIn, Salesloft, Catalyst, and Mulesoft.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
What We Value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success.
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field
- Reimbursement for essential Work From Home expenses