Who we are
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
- Partner with leadership and teams on People Operations initiatives and projects
- Lead core HR processes (eg, performance calibration, compensation cycle, promotions, employee feedback survey) for client groups
- Guide business leaders on performance matters, providing coaching to both managers and employees for improved performance.
- Generate high potential development opportunities and explore new ways to engage and grow high potential talent.
- Help resolve complex and unique employment-related issues and manage employee relations issues fairly, thoroughly, and proactively.
- Ensure compliance with applicable employment regulations and best practices that are highly aligned to meeting the needs of the business and improving employee experience.
- Collaborate with business leaders and managers to drive a culture of diversity and inclusion.
- Analyze data to track and report on performance against our internal and external goals and target KPIs for the People team.
- Execute upon special projects and people initiatives as needed.
What You’ll Bring To The Team
- 4+ years in a HR/business partner role, preferably in a high-growth company
- Experience operating as a strategic business partner, with proven ability to support teams across the globe.
- High degree of business acumen, fostering collaboration with leaders to identify business and people priorities.
- Creative problem-solving skills with a passion for People Ops strategy.
- Analytical and goal oriented with demonstrated experience with HR metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills.
- A natural facilitator, able to drive teams to decisions and actions.
- Proactively assess team and manager development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Ability to thrive in a passionate, high energy, fast paced environment.
What we value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply