At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
Domino Data Lab is in search of an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to lead the expansion Domino’s platform in the Pacific Northwest Region. The ideal candidate brings a successful track-record of selling complex enterprise software into net-new F500 accounts, and the ability to build lasting relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders, across the c-suite, technical leadership, and 'Line of Business'.
- First and foremost, we need someone who can sell complex enterprise software with an emphasis on hunting new F500 logos and navigating a nuanced sales motion
- Build and lead the Domino relationship with prospective customers within large enterprise accounts, achieving revenue objectives for new logo acquisition and expansions
- Own deal cycles from prospect and demo to close through navigating (and building consensus across) a wide range of customer stakeholders and leveraging internal resources.
- Identify new companies, use cases, and prospects through primary and secondary research with help of our BDR team
- Collaborate with engineering and marketing to refine product direction based on your findings from your interactions with prospects
- Play a hands-on role in the evolution and maturation of our sales playbook
- 5+ years of full-cycle sales experience which includes selling a complex technical solution (ideally software platform) into large enterprise accounts; track record of meeting / exceeding sales quotas a must
- Proven hunter who thrives in a collaborative selling model, by partnering with marketing, product and sales development teams to identify and prospect into key target accounts
- Well-versed in MEDDIC and value-oriented sales methodology; highly comfortable influencing and building consensus across a wide range of executive-level stakeholders and leveraging strategic partners as necessary.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop and and execute long-term account plans
- Comfortable in a lean startup environment that moves and adapts quickly; comfortable in a direct and transparent culture; you care about making an impact and contributing to a team, not about being right or wrong. You’re motivated by results, not by ego.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Open environment with access to company leaders and tools for remote employees to stay connected
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field
- Pre-tax commuter benefits; essential work from home expenses covered