Who we are
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for Enterprise MLOps. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, and Tesla. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
What we are building
The marketing team is seeking a Director of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) that has a passion for “moving the needle” by driving pipeline generation exclusively from a target account list. This role will be primarily responsible for creating end-to-end offline and online programs to drive engagement and deepen relationships against the top tier of our target account list. This role will report directly to the VP of Growth Marketing.
What your impact will be
- Partner closely with sales leadership to build out our global 1-1 and 1-few ABM playbook
- Own end-to-end management of global ABM program execution, including campaign setup, A/B testing, conversion flows, and campaign optimization
- Curate on-brand content necessary to support ABM programs that align with the customer journey, including working with internal and external resources to develop and update existing content with messaging and personas for the target account audience.
- Orchestrate and lead ongoing pipeline check-ins with Sales, BDR, & field marketing teams to ensure account goals, key contacts, and account plans remain on track and discuss upcoming account requirements and modifications
- Partner closely with our Director of Business Development (BDRs) and his team to ensure strong marketing and BDR alignment and adherence to SLAs
- Partner with our Director of Web Strategy to create dynamic site personalization experiences and bespoke microsites for top accounts
- Partner with our Director of Field Marketing to create high-touch events and workshops to ensure account penetration
- Partner with marketing ops to develop dashboards to measure, analyze and report on the impact of the account-based marketing plan on sales pipeline and revenue
- Start the journey of building a team to support some of the above activities
What we look for in this role
You are a marketing leader who:
- Loves creating pipeline more than your favorite sales counterpart
- Craves seven-figure enterprise deals and navigating multiple stakeholders over the finish line so your CRO can give you a high-five
- Thinks no one has really figured out a best-in-class ABM playbook
- Wants to impact company growth to $100M+ and have an epic war story at the end of it
What you need:
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience with a decent number of those years in an enterprise/sales lead environment
- 2+ years of proven experience managing an ABM motion
- You know your way around: Google Analytics, Hubspot, ABM platforms (Terminus), & Salesforce
- A disdain for the status quo; able to think and act outside the confines of the job description, desire to contribute value in other areas as part of a small team, and drive to always be evaluating new ideas and approaches for improving results.
What We Value
- We value a growth mindset and high-performing, creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success.
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value those who believe improving is always possible. At Domino everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field