Who We Are
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What we are building
The sales organization at Domino Data Lab prospecting into and advising the world’s largest and most influential enterprises, helping them unleash the power of data science to tackle their most pressing business challenges. To succeed in this highly-competitive space, it’s imperative that our sales enablement strategy keep pace with the increasing market demand for AI/ML solutions and needs of our business. To achieve this, we’re seeking a Sales Enablement Manager to partner with our Tech Enablement lead in designing and delivering innovative and scalable field enablement programs.
Our Field Enablement practice is scaling up to meet the demands of our frontline Account Executives, Sales Engineers, Business Development Reps, Value Consultants, and Strategic Alliances teams. As an early member of the Field Enablement team you will have an outsized impact on the success of Domino’s market presence, new logo acquisition, and, ultimately, revenue growth. You will report to the VP GTM Strategy & Operations and partner across the broader go-to-market organization to help fuel Domino’s runway through our next phase of growth and solidify our position as the premier enterprise MLOps platform.
What your impact will be
We’re looking for a results-oriented sales enablement leader to help build and scale a field enablement function capable of supporting a complex enterprise sales motion. You will deliver a broad range of enablement programs with the goal of accelerating ramp time for all field personnel and ensuring they’re equipped to succeed with powerful, differentiated messaging. Your impact will be seen in the form of significant and sustained pipeline, accelerating our acquisition of net-new logos across verticals, and building an enablement foundation capable of fueling our next phase of growth. Key responsibilities include:
- Drive the Sales Enablement learning strategy across the enterprise sales teams in US and EMEA (Account Executives, Sales Development, Strategic Partners, Pre-sales)
- Develop curriculum and deliver onboarding training for new field hires
- Design, organize, and deliver comprehensive sales learning programs utilizing modern learning tools
- Measure and report on training effectiveness to drive continual improvement
- Partner closely with sales, marketing, and strategic partners teams to build-out sales enablement training and assets
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of our sales process and tools, core personas, competitive landscape, and product offering
What We Look For in This Role
- 5+ years of full-cycle sales enablement experience, supporting enterprise reps selling a complex software solution into large enterprise accounts; strong preference for industry experience in data science, AI/ML, analytics, etc
- Strong preference for this individual to have spent time directly in the field in a customer-facing role; past experience in a quota-carrying role ideal
- Well-versed in MEDDIC and value-oriented sales methodology
- Top notch presentation and training skills; experience effectively delivering sales training virtually and in-person boot camps or workshops
- Proven ability to effectively partner with sales and broader go-to-market and technical leadership; stakeholder management and collaboration are key success criteria
- Experience developing and curating content for a sales audience
- Diplomacy, integrity, and presence that enables you to work effectively at all levels within the organization
- Must be comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment; tolerance for ambiguity and the ability to “just get it done”
- Superb oral and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing; MBA preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 20% (post COVID)
What We Value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field
- Reimbursement for essential Work From Home expenses