Who We Are
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What we are building
The Growth team at Domino drives growth at scale. We’re building up the product-driven growth muscle for one of the most advanced data science platforms. Like how Atlassian built its business through a bottom-up approach, we’d like to create products that drive growth by themselves and therefore drastically increase top-of-funnel volume at scale.
What your impact will be
Growth Engineers are an elite team who help Domino Data Lab to go to market. We build marketing funnels, trials and tutorials to convert our leads to customers. By joining our team, you’ll interact with top-tier data science teams at some of the most advanced companies across industries, including Finance & Insurance, Pharmaceuticals & Life Science, Aerospace & Defense, and more. We have an incredible and diverse team, having a wide range of experiences across industries and academia, that will challenge and enable you to learn new skills that will take your career to the next stage.
As a Growth Engineer Tech Lead, one day you might be defining A/B testing framework to ensure we can measure our conversion rates scientifically. The next day, you might be leading a team that build trial experiences that wow our customers and make them want to purchase. Our Growth team encounters a diversity of technical challenges and opportunities, allowing you to get a firsthand look at what technologies the most innovative organizations are using.
This is a rare opportunity where you can build up a bottom-up growth strategy from scratch. It would be a critical driver for our company’s next milestone.
What We Look For in This Role
- Well-rounded full-stack skills. Growth area requires someone who can readily deliver front end work (e.g. self-serve funnel) and don’t shy away from backend work (e.g. environment configuration.)
- Customer facing development experiences. This area requires deep understanding about customers and cross-team collaboration than other places. The relevant experiences that train such skills include (but are not limited to) sales engineering, customer success engineering, escalation management, QA, etc
- Technical leadership experience. This role is expected to lead an area immediately
What experience is it nice to have (but not mandatory)?
- Past experience in a fast-growing enterprise software company. Direct growth related experiences would be ideal. Examples are onboarding experiences in Atlassian, marketing funnels at Slack, onboarding in etc. Growth hacking experiences in a consumer internet company is fine as well, but we need to balance that with an appreciation for quality
- Past experience in front-end design
- Ideally this is someone who can design and code at the same time. This is a front-end UI heavy role
What We Value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply