WHO WE ARE
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
WHAT WE ARE BUILDING
Domino Data Lab is in search of an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to drive go-to-market operations in the UK and across Northern Europe. With support from the broader organization, this role includes the direct management of sales strategy, pipeline generation, evangelisation and indirect management of alliances, marketing, and customer enablement.
The ideal fit will have a successful track-record of hunting down new enterprise customers in a dynamic, high-growth environment. We're looking for a strategic account executive who can evangelize cutting edge technology, navigate complex sales cycles with high average sales price, and build consensus across multiple technical and business-oriented stakeholders. This role will report to the General Manager of EMEA, and play a vital role in the success of our business in the UK and EMEA.
WHAT YOUR IMPACT WILL BE
- First and foremost, we need someone who can sell technical enterprise software in a heavy hunting role; this individual will be tasked with building significant pipeline and closing new enterprise logos across UK and Northern Europe, in addition to helping lead the maturation of the region's GTM playbook;
- Lead the Domino relationship with prospects and internal stakeholders within enterprise accounts across UK and N. Europe;
- Own deal cycles from prospect and demo to close, achieving revenue objectives for new logo acquisition and up-sells/expansions;
- Identify new companies, use cases and prospects through primary and secondary research with help of our BDR team;
- Expand the regions analyst and partner relationships;
- Collaborate with engineering and marketing to refine product direction based on your findings from your interactions with prospects.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN THIS ROLE
- 5+ years sales experience including selling a complex technology product to enterprise accounts with a track record of success and exceeding sales quotas
- Proven hunter who thrives in a collaborative selling model, by partnering with marketing, product and sales development teams to identify and prospect into key target accounts
- Familiarity and comfort selling across stakeholders at multiple levels in an organization
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop and run long-term account plans
- Comfortable in a startup environment that moves at a fast pace. Comfortable in a direct, open, and honest culture; you care about getting the best answer, not about being right or wrong. You’re motivated by results, not by your ego
- Business proficiency with additional regional languages desirable, but not required (Dutch, Swedish, etc)
WHAT WE VALUE
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- Company sponsored Retirement Plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Open office with access to company leaders and tools for remote employees to stay connected
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field