Domino is helping the world run on models. Data Science teams at model-driven companies use our platform to accelerate breakthrough research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deliver high-impact models. Our customers are sophisticated analytical organizations who use Domino to develop new medicines, increase crop yields, fight child trafficking and more. Backed by Sequoia Capital and other leading investors, we are well capitalized and now growing our business in response to tremendous market demand and product-market fit.
As a Tech Lead at Domino you will guide architectural and engineering direction and empower engineers to solve our most technical challenges. While you’ll spend half of your time writing code, you’ll spend another quarter of your time working alongside product managers to drive the technical direction and architectural decisions needed to build and scale our product. The balance of your time is as a coach, guiding and developing engineers by setting strong examples, reviewing their code and helping develop their skills.
- Craft durable, well-tested code with an unwavering commitment to product quality
- Build products, systems, and services that haveimmediate impact on our customers
- Partner closely with product managers, designers, and engineers to define your team’s vision and roadmap by thoroughly understanding your customers’ needs
- Coach and develop engineers, cultivating pragmatic engineering decision-making, and leveraging your technical expertise to constantly raise the bar
- Lead and participate in critical technical, design, and product discussions with leaders across the organization and company
- Minimum of 5 years experience in software engineering
- Prior experience in a technical lead role, with responsibility for architectural decisions and the development of software engineers
- Prior experience with enterprise software
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field involving coding or equivalent technical experience