We are a scrappy, well-funded, proven team of technology, product, data, marketing, and design experts. We know how to bring complex, regulated products to market. We’ve worked on industry-leading products such as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, the Apple Card, and Clarity Money.
At Domain Money, we are on a mission to build a next-generation investment platform that serves mass affluent retail investors, bridging the gap between their digital assets and their broader financial lives. Utilizing a single platform, customers can invest in traditional stocks and cryptocurrencies, invest in actively managed strategies, earn interest, and borrow against their assets. We also offer a crypto rewards-based credit card.
If you have intellectual curiosity and creative passion and this sounds like a challenge that excites you, we invite you to speak with us.
Bring the Crypto Market Opportunity to the Retail Investor
Domain Money is a next-generation wealth management platform designed to serve mass affluent customers. Our customers can gain exposure to our best investment thinking with a click of a button through our strategies, or make bets directly leveraging our market leading insights in Signal.
Domain Money is backed by industry-leading investors including Bessemer, Maveron, and RRE. The team is composed of seasoned fintech operators from Goldman Sachs, Coinbase, Betterment and SoFi.
Domain Money is seeking its first-ever Product Marketing Lead that can bridge our customers and our products. This is a chance to establish and expand our Product Marketing practice, including defining our customer segmentation and personas, product positioning and messaging hierarchies, go-to-market strategies and pricing, and more. Your role will span the customer lifecycle, from managing end-to-end product launches and helping to optimize features to informing our future roadmaps based on user feedback, behavior and KPI’s.
You are a product, customer, and category expert who can translate technical details into benefits that customers will comprehend, value and share. You can navigate technical and creative conversations with ease, deeply understand our target customers, keep your finger on the pulse of the market, and masterfully blend customer insights and quantitative data to yield winning strategies that drive acquisition, engagement, and retention. You have strong opinions, back them up with strategic insights, data and/or market research, and then apply it to craft product business plans as well as rigorous post-launch tracking and metrics.
If you have intellectual curiosity, creative passion, and an entrepreneurial spirit that loves a good challenge, we invite you to speak with us.
- Develop winning product positioning and messaging strategies that connect with our target customers.
- Lead GTM strategy and execution of new products and updates of existing products.
- Develop data-driven marketing plans for our products in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to drive growth, engagement and retention.
- Serve as our customer champion: understand and internalize who they are, how they think and what problems they need solved.
- Own the competitive landscape: be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned and priced to spot opportunities.
- Leverage research to inform marketing strategies: understand how to craft surveys, analyze data, how to package and present research output across teams.
- Establish PMM processes, workflows and artifacts to drive scale and collaboration.
- 8+ years of product marketing experience, fintech category experience a plus.
- Self-starter that can pivot and enjoys getting in the weeds.
- Experience, comfort, and skill in navigating small, lean and innovative organizations that are going 0 to 1.
- Experience in managing product lifecycle, upsell and churn.
- Expertise in managing cross-functional implementation.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools and data analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
Join a team on a mission - Make meaningful connections with people thoroughly committed to success and excellence, who have a passion for re-inventing things. Our beautiful offices are in SOHO.
Stay Healthy - We offer a competitive suite of medical benefits and have a flexible leave policy.
Work Flexible Hours - Vacation and personal days off are generous and paid. Work hard and relax when you like. Remote work is an option.
At Domain Money, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Domain is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of our team know.