We are a scrappy, well-funded, proven team of technology, product, data, marketing, and design experts. We know how to bring complex, regulated products to market. We’ve worked on industry-leading products such as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, the Apple Card, and Clarity Money.
At Domain Money, we are on a mission to build a next-generation investment platform that serves mass affluent retail investors, bridging the gap between their digital assets and their broader financial lives. Utilizing a single platform, customers can invest in traditional stocks and cryptocurrencies, invest in actively managed strategies, earn interest, and borrow against their assets. We also offer a crypto rewards-based credit card.
If you have intellectual curiosity and creative passion and this sounds like a challenge that excites you, we invite you to speak with us.
Bring the Crypto Market Opportunity to the Retail Investor
Domain Money is a next-generation wealth management platform designed to serve mass affluent customers. Our customers can gain exposure to our best investment thinking with a click of a button through our strategies, or make bets directly leveraging our market leading insights in Signal.
Domain Money is backed by industry-leading investors including Bessemer, Maveron, and RRE. The team is composed of seasoned fintech operators from Goldman Sachs, Coinbase, Betterment and SoFi.
We are looking for an experienced team member to direct and oversee our performance marketing efforts. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals.
Our ideal candidate has a solid performance marketing background and work experience managing a variety of performance, incentive, content and paid digital marketing techniques.
We are looking for a hands-on, metrics driven team member who understands the current performance marketing channels, has experience with top of funnel traffic generation, mid-funnel conversion and retargeting tactics. Ideally this candidate has financial services experience, understands the target demographic of our customer and understands the CAC and LTV landscape among investment platforms in the market.
To be successful in this role, you should be highly professional. You should also play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic planning.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Marketing department’s activities contribute to our company’s long-term success.
- Develop and implement a cohesive performance marketing plan to increase the number of funded accounts.
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams
- Design and review the performance marketing budget
- Monitor all performance marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the leadership team
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Track competitors’ activities
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a performance marketing team member.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Experience with digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
- BSc degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
Join a team on a mission - Make meaningful connections with people thoroughly committed to success and excellence, who have a passion for re-inventing things. Our beautiful offices are in SOHO.
Stay Healthy - We offer a competitive suite of medical benefits and have a flexible leave policy.
Work Flexible Hours - Vacation and personal days off are generous and paid. Work hard and relax when you like. Remote work is an option.
At Domain Money, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Domain is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of our team know.