We are a scrappy, well-funded, proven team of technology, product, data, marketing, and design experts. We know how to bring complex, regulated products to market. We’ve worked on industry-leading products such as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, the Apple Card, and Clarity Money.
At Domain Money, we are on a mission to build a next-generation investment platform that serves mass affluent retail investors, bridging the gap between their digital assets and their broader financial lives. Utilizing a single platform, customers can invest in traditional stocks and cryptocurrencies, invest in actively managed strategies, earn interest, and borrow against their assets. We also offer a crypto rewards-based credit card.
If you have intellectual curiosity and creative passion and this sounds like a challenge that excites you, we invite you to speak with us.
Bring the Crypto Market Opportunity to the Retail Investor
Domain Money is a next-generation wealth management platform designed to serve mass affluent customers. Our customers can gain exposure to our best investment thinking with a click of a button through our strategies, or make bets directly leveraging our market leading insights in Signal.
Domain Money is backed by industry-leading investors including Bessemer, Maveron, and RRE. The team is composed of seasoned fintech operators from Goldman Sachs, Coinbase, Betterment and SoFi.
The Department: Investment Management
Our Investment Management Department owns the significant responsibility of actively managing our customers' capital to gain exposure to various markets. Over the next decade, we believe that investing in innovation areas like financial technology, blockchain, the Metaverse, cloud computing, big data, artificial intelligence, autonomous technologies and the continued digitization of the economy have the potential to provide customers with superior investment returns. To deliver on the mandate, the department must deeply understand technology investing, and be authorities in both historic and emerging investing principles. Our view is that the future of technology will rest on centralized and decentralized services. Accordingly, we offer clients actively managed portfolios that include stocks and crypto to capitalize on the distinct opportunities in both asset classes.
The Role: Equity Investment Analyst
Domain is looking for an equity investment analyst to support the investment team. The analyst will help develop crypto and equity investment products as well as conduct deep, fundamental research on companies involved in technological innovation. The role provides a unique opportunity to accelerate your ambitions as a money manager by providing a platform with significant leverage across customers and technology.
- Conduct bottoms-up, fundamental equity investment research on companies involved in technology oriented industries
- Model the adoption curves of various technologies in order to provide background information that the investment management team will use to manage portfolios and assess potential investment opportunities
- Communicate investment decisions and commentary clearly in memos that can be disseminated to our user base
- Provide the investment team and our customers with ongoing information regarding the stocks in our portfolios (e.g. earnings, product released, important news)
- 2+ years of work experience in portfolio management, research, trading, or similar
- Familiarity with financial accounting and modeling
- Exceptional background in engineering, statistics, math, econometrics or related field.
- High level of proficiency in quantitative programming (Python, MATLAB, R).
- Passion for crypto and investing
- Ability to ‘roll up sleeves’ and drive progress
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing, and craft investment memos readable by our target audience
- Ability to understand financial risk and quantify them.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks independently and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to proactively seek new ideas and solutions to improve the status quo.
- Strong work ethics – reliable and accountable, pay attention to details.
- Ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff as part of a team.
- A commitment to the highest ethical standards and to act with professionalism and integrity.
Join a team on a mission - Make meaningful connections with people thoroughly committed to success and excellence, who have a passion for re-inventing things. Our beautiful offices are in SOHO.
Stay Healthy - We offer a competitive suite of medical benefits and have a flexible leave policy.
Work Flexible Hours - Vacation and personal days off are generous and paid. Work hard and relax when you like. Remote work is an option.
At Domain Money, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Domain is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of our team know.