We are a scrappy, well-funded, proven team of technology, product, data, marketing, and design experts. We know how to bring complex, regulated products to market. We’ve worked on industry-leading products such as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, the Apple Card, and Clarity Money.
At Domain Money, we are on a mission to build a next-generation investment platform that serves mass affluent retail investors, bridging the gap between their digital assets and their broader financial lives. Utilizing a single platform, customers can invest in traditional stocks and cryptocurrencies, invest in actively managed strategies, earn interest, and borrow against their assets. We also offer a crypto rewards-based credit card.
If you have intellectual curiosity and creative passion and this sounds like a challenge that excites you, we invite you to speak with us.
Bring the Crypto Market Opportunity to the Retail Investor
Domain Money is a next-generation wealth management platform designed to serve mass affluent customers. Our customers can gain exposure to our best investment thinking with a click of a button through our strategies, or make bets directly leveraging our market leading insights in Signal.
Domain Money is backed by industry-leading investors including Bessemer, Maveron, and RRE. The team is composed of seasoned fintech operators from Goldman Sachs, Coinbase, Betterment and SoFi.
Domain Money is looking for a Head of External Communications to serve as a bridge between the CEO and the external market. Working in conjunction with our PR firm, whose primary responsibility is to seek press and exposure for Domain Money, this person’s role will focus more specifically on where the CEO should engage with the external community. Which conferences should the CEO attend? What kinds of events should Domain sponsor? The role provides a unique opportunity to work alongside a serial entrepreneur, at a rapidly growing startup, that is tackling a massive and growing market opportunity.
- Map out relevant events, conferences, and opportunities to engage with the extremal community.
- Identify opportunities to expand Domain Money’s awareness in the market and expand the CEO’s thought leadership within financial services, fin-techs, startups and cryptocurrencies.
- Conceptualize and execute events sponsored by Domain Money.
- 5+ years of work experience in public relations, events, strategy, or financial services.
- A passion for building incredible things.
- A self-starter who can ‘roll up their sleeves and drive results.
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- High level of proficiency in figuring things out.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks independently and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to proactively seek new ideas and solutions to improve the status quo.
- Strong work ethics – reliable and accountable, pay attention to details.
- Ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff as part of a team.
- A commitment to the highest ethical standards and to act with professionalism and integrity.
Join a team on a mission - Make meaningful connections with people thoroughly committed to success and excellence, who have a passion for re-inventing things. Our beautiful offices are in SOHO.
Stay Healthy - We offer a competitive suite of medical benefits and have a flexible leave policy.
Work Flexible Hours - Vacation and personal days off are generous and paid. Work hard and relax when you like. Remote work is an option.
At Domain Money, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Domain is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of our team know.