A next generation investment platform that bridges the gap between digital assets and traditional finance for retail investors.
Who we are: We are a scrappy, well-funded, proven team of technology, product, data, marketing, and design experts. We know how to bring complex, regulated products to market. We built industry leading products such as Marcus, the Apple Card and Clarity Money.
We have a culture that values being transparent, honest and agile. A place where challenging convention is welcome and discussion is encouraged.
No one said it was easy to build something new, but we also know that mutual respect and collaboration will get us there in a way that makes work satisfying and fun.
What we do: At Domain, we are on a mission to build a next generation investment platform that serves mass affluent retail investors, bridging the gap between their digital assets and their broader financial lives. Utilizing a single platform, customers can invest in traditional stocks and cryptocurrencies, save and earn interest, borrow and utilize a crypto rewards based credit card.
If you have intellectual curiosity and creative passion and this sounds like a challenge that excites you, we invite you to speak with us.
The Role: Product Manager
We are looking for a Product Manager to help drive the vision, strategy and continued development of Domain Money’s products. The product team works closely across all of Domain’s various teams including engineering, compliance, operations, marketing, design and research to devise and implement the product strategy. Your job will be to own the end-to-end development of features from concept to launch, delighting our customers and directly addressing their needs. You will use your experience, self-starter attitude, analytical skills and problem solving abilities to turn Domain Money’s vision into a successful, highly adopted, best-in-class product.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with design, engineering, operations, marketing, research and compliance to turn our vision into seamless execution.
- Define, collect and continuously analyze key metrics, data and customer feedback to identify problem areas and opportunities.
- Contribute to developing the roadmap of features through customer and competitive research.
- Drive outcome-focused prioritization of functionality ranging from big to small, understanding that what matters most is how the product impacts our customers and business.
- Continuously focus on the “big picture” vision while also being a strong individual contributor.
- Be a subject matter expert in personal finance, wealth management, cryptocurrency and decentralized finance - attuned to industry and technology trends to help create opportunities for Domain Money and better serve our customers.
- 3+ years product management or related experience.
- Comfort across the development stacks and teams, from APIs to infrastructure.
- End-to-end product management experience in an Agile environment.
- Strong product and research skills, especially in a 0-1 space.
- Experience collecting customer feedback, empathizing with their challenges and opportunities, and prioritizing roadmaps to optimize business outcomes.
- High degree of personal accountability, leadership ability and attention to detail.
- Reputation to go above and beyond to ensure that products are delivered on time with an outstanding level of quality.
- A commitment to the highest ethical standards and to act with professionalism and integrity.
- Passion for, experience with or curiosity to learn, financial technology.
- Proficient in major design, development and project management applications (i.e., Sketch, Figma, Confluence, Jira etc.).
- Undergraduate or higher degree.
- Experience building consumer facing products.
- Background in Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain, Finance, FinTech or Banking Software.
Join a team on a mission - Make meaningful connections with people thoroughly committed to success and excellence, who have a passion for re-inventing things. Our beautiful offices are in SOHO.
Stay and Healthy - We offer a competitive suite of medical benefits and have a flexible leave policy.
Work Flexible Hours - Vacation and personal days off are generous and paid. Work hard and relax when you like. Remote work is an option.
At Domain, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Domain is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of our team know.