We are a scrappy, well-funded, proven team of technology, product, data, marketing, and design experts. We know how to bring complex, regulated products to market. We’ve worked on industry-leading products such as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, the Apple Card, and Clarity Money.
At Domain Money, we are on a mission to build a next-generation investment platform that serves mass affluent retail investors, bridging the gap between their digital assets and their broader financial lives. Utilizing a single platform, customers can invest in traditional stocks and cryptocurrencies, invest in actively managed strategies, earn interest, and borrow against their assets. We also offer a crypto rewards-based credit card.
If you have intellectual curiosity and creative passion and this sounds like a challenge that excites you, we invite you to speak with us.
Bring the Crypto Market Opportunity to the Retail Investor
Domain Money is a next-generation wealth management platform designed to serve mass affluent customers. Our customers can gain exposure to our best investment thinking with a click of a button through our strategies, or make bets directly leveraging our market leading insights in Signal.
Domain Money is backed by industry-leading investors including Bessemer, Maveron, and RRE. The team is composed of seasoned fintech operators from Goldman Sachs, Coinbase, Betterment and SoFi.
What You'll Do
- Build performance and scalable front end systems powering Domain Money's next generation consumer products.
- Contribute to Domain Money's financial offerings including (Trading, Lending, Consumer Security, Crypto and back office systems).
- Work closely with product and business teams to understand customer feedback in order to constantly improve our product.
- Help establish and influence engineering process, tools, and systems that will allow us to scale the code base, productivity, and the team.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 3 years of relevant engineering experience.
- Track record of shipping high quality products and features at scale.
- Ability to turn business and product ideas into engineering solutions.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, continuously grow, and master your craft.
Nice to Haves
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent technical experience.
- Familiarity with or desire to learn our tech stack which includes, but not limited to: Node.js, Express, AWS, SQS, ECS, Redis, PostgreSQL.
- Experience with automated testing tools (Cypress, Selenium).
- Data visualization / animation experience (D3, SVG animations, Lottie).
- Passion for, experience with or curiosity to learn, financial technology.
Join a team on a mission - Make meaningful connections with people thoroughly committed to success and excellence, who have a passion for re-inventing things. Our beautiful offices are in SOHO.
Stay Healthy - We offer a competitive suite of medical benefits and have a flexible leave policy.
Work Flexible Hours - Vacation and personal days off are generous and paid. Work hard and relax when you like. Remote work is an option.
At Domain Money, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Domain is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of our team know.