If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work for Doma.
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the world.
Doma offers solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly simpler and more efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Responsible for supervising reception, administrative and secretarial support staff
- Greets and assists high level personnel and visitors
- Arranges meeting rooms and refreshments
- Provide software application support
- Function as Escrow Officer
- Responsible for personnel and payroll policy administration, enforcement, and compliance
- Monitors exempt and non-exempt associate attendance
- Acts as liaison between associates and Corporate Human Resources
- Responsible for generating or updating personnel information to Corporate Human Resources for all associates
- Participates in investigations, personnel meetings, counseling meetings, performance evaluation meetings, as necessary
- Supervision of messenger, including dispatching messenger daily on short and/or long distance runs
- Responsible for Office Services, including maintaining office equipment; purchasing office supplies. Provides insurance and leasing information.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable approvals
- Monthly Aged Trial Balance: Supervises, review, disposition and follow up
- Accounts Receivable Aging Report: Supervises, review, clearing of credit balances, write-off of small balances, calls on delinquent accounts, follow-up letters and monthly statements
- Negotiates for Service Contracts and equipment
- Training: assists corporate accounting staff with training of county personnel
- Responsible for customer service complaints from Realtors, lenders, home owners, etc
- Serve as liaison between branch and homebuilder
- 5+ years title industry experience
- 1+ year general Human Resources experience
- Demonstrated supervisory skills
- Professional communication skills
- Computer proficiency, general administrative skills and clerical skills
- One year responsible Escrow Closer experience (or two years general escrow experience)
- Capable of processing standard sale, subdivision and loan only escrows without assistance
- Ability to attract and maintain acceptable base of customers
- Ability to prioritize, handling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
- Ability to resolve escrow problems
- Computer, organizational and math skills
- Notary Public Commission
- Drivers license
How we’ll value you and make your life a bit easier:
We believe the most valuable investment we can make is to build an outstanding team of colleagues and leaders who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits to all Full-Time employees:
- Work/Life Balance - We encourage taking Paid Time Off (PTO)!
- 5-week Sabbatical after 5 years of employment
- 12 Weeks of Paid Family Bonding Leave (Maternity and Paternity)
- Incredible medical, dental, and vision benefits options to allow you to customize to you and your family’s needs that all start on your first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401K with company match program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Critical Illness, Injury and Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.