If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work for Doma.
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the world.
Doma offers solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly simpler and more efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Fully proficient in processing and managing an escrow file from start to finish
- Ability to review and understand a real estate purchase contract
- Preparation of all documents
- Ordering of all demands
- Conveyance of title- review and clear any items on title
- Ability to fully audit and disburse closings
- Collaborate with Real Estate Agents, Lenders and Consumers to obtain pertinent facts, direct the preparation of escrow instructions, and assist their lenders and/or agents in the consummation of the transaction
- Audits and closes file when all funds and documents are received
- Reviews commitment and/or preliminary title report to verify vesting and legal description and reconcile discrepancies
- Possess a strong understanding of good escrow practices and knowledge of local regulations and guidelines
- Strong ability to develop and maintain business by collaborating with sales and marketing, self-promotion and being customer obsessed
- Attends client and business development functions. Represents company in public, customer and community relations activities.
- Other escrow duties as assigned/needed
Above all, we are a dynamic team looking for energy and a results-driven mindset to provide unique value as we transform the Title and Insurance industry!
What You Need to Succeed:
- At least Two years of current Escrow Officer experience
- Must have current book of business
- Notary optional
- Customer obsessed mindset
- Capable of processing standard sale, subdivision, loan only, exchange, and commercial escrows without assistance
- Ability to Identify, obtain and read detail relevant to escrow
- Proven ability to be productive, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a high-volume environment
- Establishing and maintaining effective work
How we’ll value you and make your life a bit easier:
We believe the most valuable investment we can make is to build an outstanding team of colleagues and leaders who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits to all Full-Time employees:
- Work/Life Balance - We encourage taking Paid Time Off (PTO)!
- 5-week Sabbatical after 5 years of employment
- 12 Weeks of Paid Family Bonding Leave (Maternity and Paternity)
- Incredible medical, dental, and vision benefits options to allow you to customize to you and your family’s needs that all start on your first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401K with company match program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Critical Illness, Injury and Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.