If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work for Doma.
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the world.
Doma offers solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly simpler and more efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Thank you for your interest in Doma. Complete the following application to join our Doma Talent Community. We encourage you to join this Talent Community Group if you are interested in any of the following roles, which includes but is not limited to:
- Account Executive
- Administrative Roles
- Agency Manager
- Area Manager
- Associate or Senior Associate, Closing
- Associate or Senior Associate, Concierge
- Associate or Senior Associate, Disbursement
- Associate or Senior Associate, Escrow
- Associate or Senior Associate, Recording & Policy
- Associate or Senior Associate, Scheduling
- Associate or Senior Associate, Title & Curative
- Branch Manager
- Chief Title Officer
- Escrow Assistant
- Escrow Closer
- Escrow Manager/Supervisor
- Escrow Officer
- Escrow Processor
- Inside Sales Rep (Sales Executive)
- Junior Associate, Operations
- Junior Escrow Officer
- Manager Roles
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Senior Escrow Officer
- Senior Title Officer
- Supervisor Roles
- Title Assistant
- Title Clerk
- Title Examiner
- Title Officer
- Title Operations
- Title Operations Manager
- Title Production Team Lead
- Underwriting Counsel
A dedicated Recruiter will reach out shortly to assess your skills and experience to help find a position that aligns with your needs and timeline. If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We look forward to connecting soon!
How we’ll value you and make your life a bit easier:
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits to eligible employees: medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous vacation time, and paid bonding leave.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make is to build an outstanding team of colleagues and leaders who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits to all Full-Time employees:
- Work/Life Balance - We encourage taking Paid Time Off (PTO)!
- 12 Weeks of Paid Family Bonding Leave (Maternity and Paternity)
- Incredible medical, dental, and vision benefits options to allow you to customize to you and your family’s needs that all start on your first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401K with company match program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Critical Illness, Injury and Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.