Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About The Role
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing Operations and will be primarily responsible for managing a center of excellence-based marketing automation program. The ideal candidate will be comfortable taking the lead on Marketo best practices and overall marketing automation program development and optimization.
Key responsibilities include managing and optimizing Doma’s Marketo instance, including strategy and tactics for email/lead nurturing, lead lifecycle, global Marketo operations, integration oversight, and reporting/analytics.
The position collaborates and works closely with key stakeholders across the global marketing function, including Operations, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, and BDR teams.
- Build, test, launch, and optimize campaigns including: email template setup, campaign setup, lead nurture, event promotion, ABM, data management, A/B testing, schedule tracking, and campaign performance metrics.
- Manage prospect to lead generation scoring, lead tracking, providing analysis of prospect and lead tracking in partnership with Sales and Marketing
- Build and maintain automated programs within Marketo for data hygiene, data enrichment, progressive profiling, customized governance filters and compliance
- Oversee the email marketing program, including working collaboratively on creative development, list management and segmentation strategies, testing, execution, tracking and refinement
- Manage integration of social media channels for lead import and ad tracking
- Optimize and recommend improvements to marketing technology stack including overall plan for utilization and regular health checks on performance and effectiveness.
- Works with operations and web teams regarding Marketo – related aspects of integrations (SFDC), Marketo integrations via SOAP and REST APIs, database health, and new initiatives
- Oversee usage of responsive email and landing page templates (HTML, CSS)
- Act as subject matter expert with regard to email marketing automation best practices, industry standards and web tracking tools
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in high-tech, B2B marketing operations and marketing automation
- Knowledge of interface and data flow between Marketing Automation tools and CRM, preferably SFDC
- Marketo Certified Expert (MCE)
- Experience with web analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Knowledge of responsive web design and frameworks
- Experience developing responsive HTML email templates
- Proficiency in creating technical/training documents, best practices, and guidelines
- Strong interpersonal, communications and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of email marketing compliance laws (GDPR, CAN-SPAM, CASL, CCPA)
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.