Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the role
The Analyst: Local Operations will be responsible for supporting key strategic and operational initiatives. They will be excited to join the ‘title and escrow company of the future,’ furthering the mission to make the home closing process as frictionless as possible for homebuyers, real estate agents, and lenders. This person will be instrumental in carrying out a diverse range of projects related to scaling our operation via new customers and new channels. This person will be leading various analytical efforts across cross-functional teams to ensure that we optimize decision making across the organization. They will lead analytical projects by working with our partners in accounting, underwriting, application support, marketing, legal, compliance, operations, and finance. This person will be excited and energized to frequently take on new challenges, learn new processes, and forge new cross-functional relationships. They will collaborate with their fellow Business Operations teammates and the wider Operations team to create an efficient, enjoyable work environment. This role can be based anywhere in the US, working remotely, and will report to a remote manager.
What will you be doing?
- Make an immediate impact on a national scale by solving complex, cross-functional problems and driving solutions through to implementation.
- Conduct research and provide structured, strategic recommendations by leveraging data and insights on how to optimize our centralized and field operations in a highly regulated industry.
- Collaborate with our broader Operations Team, Product, and Engineering teams to provide timely analysis.
- Work with Local leadership to optimize day-to-day operations of the company.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 2+ years in management consulting and/or business operations
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments
- Strong analytical chops, comfort with data and modeling
- Bias toward ownership / action
- Takes initiative, wants ownership
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.