Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
The Recruiting Coordinator will join our team at a critical point in the continued evolution of our business to help build world-class products and processes. The successful individual will be instrumental in delivering an exceptional candidate experience and have responsibility for facilitating the end to end recruiting support processes. The Recruiting Coordinator will also be a champion of States Title’s culture, and passionate about the value that is created through a diverse and inclusive team.
- Scheduling on-site, phone, and video conference interviews
- Working efficiently across multiple time zones and location
- Recording recruitment activity into applicant tracking system (e.g. Greenhouse), and ensuring accuracy of tracked information
- Collecting interview feedback
- Preparing offer letters
- Arranging candidate travel and processing their expense reimbursements
- Providing timely feedback to all stakeholders involved in the hiring process
- Assisting with other projects as needed
- Champion Doma's cultural values
- This is a Work From Home position with the occasional (once a month) need to go into the SF office. I'm looking for somebody based in the Bay Area (or commutable distance)
- Prior experience working in a dynamic and fast-paced Talent Acquisition environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Integrity and professionalism
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and exercise good judgement to make decisions.
- Proficient with Google, Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- 2+ years of experience working in a high growth, high-tech company
- Experience using an applicant tracking system. Greenhouse is a plus.
- Experience supporting a Tech organization is a plus
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented; with the ability to handle simultaneous projects
- Confident, professional, and self-motivated with a low ego
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented approach to solving problems
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.