Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
THIS POSITION WILL SIT IN WISCONSIN DELLS, OFFICE.
About the Role
Provides related office support and administrative duties to the division manager. You will be the point of contact in helping to respond to requests on a wide range of topics. Assignments involve work of a sensitive and confidential nature and require knowledge of practices and procedures of the function, company products, policies and programs.
Can be a part time or full time role. Individual will be in office for training and then could be mostly remote.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and help with reporting within Excel
- Cleaning up lists for distribution
- Handling of team and branch flyer updates
- Encompass sign ups
- Order supplies as needed for sales
- NDC for new orders
- Working with Excel and Powerpoint to create reports and presentations as needed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Helping with issues of a confidential and sensitive nature
- Respond and screen telephone and email inquiries coming in
- Screen and respond to calendar requests, appointments, and meetings
- Title Pro requests to customer service
- Fixing any open and closed reports
- Preparing expense travel reports
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Excel and PowerPoint proficiency required
- Computer, e-mail, word processing knowledge and experience required
- Real estate and escrow knowledge helpful
- Customer Service Skills
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.