Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
The enterprise revenue operations team at Doma is looking for an individual who will develop, build and launch a variety of enablement programs for its customer success team. The customer success function is undergoing rapid expansion and needs to formalize its onboarding practices as well as develop scalable best practices for: onboarding new customers, managing the team’s existing customer base, and ensuring that we improve overall customer experience as we scale the CS function.
An ideal candidate is:
- An experienced go to market customer success enablement professional looking for the chance to build out the enablement function for customer success from the ground up while the CS team scales simultaneously
- Experienced as a CSM or CS management role, has a passion for customer success and enablement and wants to be part of creating and building a world class enablement function for our growing CS team.
Develop, create and maintain teaching modules and playbooks on:
- Becoming a title and escrow insurance expert
- Becoming well versed in Doma’s tech stack to support customers as they onboard
- Understanding Doma CS KPIs and SLAs to provide high quality customer success management to mature customers
Create and maintain a quarterly enablement plan for CS to drive measurable improvements and results.
Participate in QBRs
Support the development and delivery of the customer success onboarding program focused on reducing CSM ramp time.
Partner with product management/product marketing to craft communications for CS on new product launches and region launches
Continually develops and makes improvements to programs through feedback gathering
- 3-5 years in either CSM or go to market enablement
- Insight software such as Chorus.ai or Gong
- Support software such as Zendesk, Freshdesk, or Jira
- LMS experience
- Strong project management skills
Nice to Have Experience:
- Lesson.ly LMS specifically
- Experience in title and escrow insurance
- Experience in customer success methodologies
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.