Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
About the Role
To support our growth and expansion, Doma is seeking a Director of Industry Solutions reporting to the VP of Product Marketing. This leader will enable us to more effective understand the industry, better empathize with participants, and deliver superior closing experiences to customers. This leader will build a team of industry experts covering our purchase, refinance, and title insurance service offerings. This team will partner with product marketing, product, operations, and commercial teams to more strongly position of offerings and more clearly demonstrate value-add differentiation.
- Build a strategy with Executive and Senior Leadership to elevate the norms of our industries and how our products and services can deliver for and revolutionize.
- Partner with product and operations experts to craft and finely tune requirements.
- Serve as the source of truth to the product marketing and marketing teams about relevant nuances of our offerings.
- Support the exploration of new product, service, and geographic expansions.
- Identify and triage multiple priorities, issues and roadblocks facing the company using your experience.
- Be a trusted partner, and collaborator, to commercial teams as they seek to best address market realities.
- Build alignment with product and operations teams to ensure our groundbreaking innovations are best positioned to deliver for meaningful customer outcomes and business growth.
Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, engineering, Finance, Marketing, Business or an equivalent; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the title and escrow industry, ideally in a sales, title, or escrow capacity.
- Ability to quickly grasp new product concepts across a variety of technologies, consistently apply critical and structured thinking to new areas.
- Strategic mindset and roll-up-the-sleeves execution with the best in the industry
- Demonstrated experience in creating more customer-centric cultures through effective processes and scale across businesses and customer segments.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills and senior skills in negotiating and securing executive buy-in.
- A self-starter with the ability to quickly respond to problems independently and proactively address conflicting stakeholder requirements to achieve creative compromise.
- You value collaboration with - and inclusion of - a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.