Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
As a Senior Staff Software Engineer in Test on the Platform Engineering organization, you will lead the design of a company-wide quality strategy to empower engineering teams to iterate fast with confidence and build excellent products. As a key member of this team, you will have the opportunity to lead impactful initiatives, steer the organization's roadmap, design solutions, and champion standard approaches to advance quality within Doma engineering.
If you are passionate about advancing quality to accelerate the development of a technology that transforms the world, then this role is for you!
- Over a decade of industry experience, including multiple years designing frameworks and quality-related tooling or services.
- Deep understanding of the challenges of building and maintaining services or web applications in production.
- Strong critical thinking skills, including the ability to identify fallacies, biases, and anti-patterns.
- Strong strategic thinking skills, with a proven record of identifying opportunities and breaking down complex problems.
- Seasoned leadership skills, with prior experience mentoring other engineers and leading complex cross-functional initiatives.
- Strong communication skills, including actively listening, giving structured feedback, presenting to non-technical stakeholders, and influencing others.
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing comprehensive testing strategies.
- Understanding of the challenges of service virtualization, ephemeral environments, and CI/CD automation.
- Computer Science or related field degree or equivalent experience
- Curiosity and a strong desire to learn.
- Attention to detail and focus on quality over quantity.
- Creative and practical approaches to designing solutions.
- Collaboration with a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- A people-focused culture built on transparency, collaboration, empathy, and feedback.
- Leadership as an essential skill at all levels of the organization.